Thursday, December 15, 2011

Organizational Communication - Resume

Resume


http://www.linkedin.com/profile/edit?trk=hb_tab_pro_top

Nichole Schmidt
Student at The College of St. Scholastica
nschmidt247@gmail.com

Summary
From previous employment, I have developed very good interpersonal skills. I have learned to work
well along or with large groups and learn quickly. I have very good time-management skills and
always push myself to do better. I work under very high pressure situations and can work well with
both experienced or new coworkers.

Experience
Storm's Worker at Storm's Den
September 2011 - Present (4 months)
At Storm's Den, I work in many different areas. I have experience working a grill, fryer, and cash
register. I also make wraps, subs, pizzas, and stock shelves and coolers.
Shift Manager at Ashland Dairy Queen
March 2008 - August 2011 (3 years 6 months)
Dairy Queen entailed many jobs. Of course, I made numerous ice cream products and worked at a
cash register. I also made and decorated ice cream cakes, trained new employees, and
occasionally make the monthly work schedule for all the employees. There were also many
cleaning and sanitizing job that were done.
Lifeguard at AmericInn Lodge and Suites
July 2008 - December 2008 (6 months)
As a lifeguard, I kept watch over the pool and water slides. Every night I had to clean the pool area
and spray down the floors. I had to enforce all of the rules in the pool, spa, sauna, and water slide
areas. I also occasionally helped in the pool-side restaurant making pizzas and working at the deep
fryer. When the pool was empty, I had to help do laundry, fold and stock towels, and clean and
vacuum the lounges.

Volunteer Experience
Volunteer at Whistle Stop Marathon
2005 - Present (6 years)
I have volunteered in many areas of this marathon. I have held water stations for the runners and
handed out the water, I have organized the runners bags of clothes and numbers, and I have
helped runners after races to recover, locate family, and handing our scores and times.
Youth Coach & Mentor at Youth Basketball and Soccer
2009 - 2011 (2 years)
I help coach youth athletics, both basketball and soccer players. I meet with them during their
season and help teach them the basics and the importance of teamwork and sportsmanship.


Education
The College of St. Scholastica
Exercise Physiology, Physical Therapy, 2011 - 2015

Activities and Societies: Spread Love Like Violence Club, Intermural sports, Benedictine Friends,
Storm's Den Employee
Ashland High School
2007 - 2011

Interests
Running, Soccer, Working out, Snowmobiling, Fishing, Cooking, Baking, Trying new things, Dancing,
Swimming

Nichole Schmidt
Student at The College of St. Scholastica
nschmidt247@gmail.com
Contact Nichole on LinkedIn


Company & Job Description



Petite Platinum Pets
Boss/CEO- Anna
Director of HR- Bailey       

Mission- Our mission at Petite Platinum Pets is to promote cleanliness and beauty to all small pets. (Such as: ferrets, rabbits, guinea pigs and hamsters.)

Job Position- Salon Technician

Job Description- Bathing, grooming and styling small pets.

Salary- $70,000 annually

Qualifications- A sense of style, patience, good hand-eye coordination, a love for animals and works well with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment